Is someone forcing you to work?
It could be commercial sex, farm work, restaurant, retail, or physical labor. Human trafficking occurs across many industries.
- feel trapped?
- have no access to your ID, or other important documents?
- have a job that you are not allowed to leave?
- experience threats against you or your family as part of your job?
Call or text the hotline below for confidential, 24/7 help. The hotline is available in 160 languages.
Nebraska's Network of Domestic and Sexual Violence Programs
- DOVES Program (Gering) - 866-95-DOVES
- Sandhills Crisis Intervention Program (Ogallala) - 308-284-6055
- DA/SA Services (McCook) - 877-345-5534
- R/DAP (North Platte) - 888-534-3495
- Parent-Child Center (Lexington) - 800-215-3040; En español - 866-351-9594
- Healing Hearts and Families (Broken Bow) - 800-942-4040
- S.A.F.E. Center (Kearney) - 877-237-2513
- enCourage Advocacy Center (Hastings) - 877-322-7272
- Willow Rising (Grand Island) - 866-995-4422
- Center for Survivors (Columbus) - 800-658-4482
National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline: 1-866-331-9474
Strong Hearts Native Helpline: 1-844-7NATIVE (762-8483)
Nebraska State Patrol Lieutenants
The Nebraska Human Trafficking Task Force (NHTTF) operates through the regional teams. If you have a tip for law enforcement or question about the task force, contact your local Patrol Lieutenant. If you need to contact the task force after business hours, please call the national hotline to get in touch with law enforcement or a victim advocate right away.