Is someone forcing you to work?
It could be commercial sex, farm work, restaurant, retail, or physical labor. Human trafficking occurs across many industries.
- feel trapped?
- have no access to your ID, or other important documents?
- have a job that you are not allowed to leave?
- experience threats against you or your family as part of your job?
Call or text the hotline below for confidential, 24/7 help. The hotline is available in 160 languages.
Nebraska's Network of Domestic and Sexual Violence Programs
- DOVES Program (Gering) - 866-95-DOVES
- Sandhills Crisis Intervention Program (Ogallala) - 308-284-6055
- DA/SA Services (McCook) - 877-345-5534
- R/DAP (North Platte) - 888-534-3495
- Parent-Child Center (Lexington) - 800-215-3040; En español - 866-351-9594
- Healing Hearts and Families (Broken Bow) - 800-942-4040
- S.A.F.E. Center (Kearney) - 877-237-2513
- enCourage Advocacy Center (Hastings) - 877-322-7272
- Willow Rising (Grand Island) - 866-995-4422
- Center for Survivors (Columbus) - 800-658-4482
National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline: 1-866-331-9474
Strong Hearts Native Helpline: 1-844-7NATIVE (762-8483)