(Artwork by 2018 Nebraska Poster Contest Winner, Madison Mather of Kearney, Nebraska)
"Bringing Our Missing Children Home"
We are pleased to invite all Nebraska 5th grade students to recognize National Missing Children’s Day by participating in the Nebraska 2019 Missing Children’s Day poster contest. The theme of the contest is, “Bringing Our Missing Children Home”.
Contest Entry Deadline: February 15, 2019
Please submit contest entries to:
Nebraska Attorney General’s Office
Attention: Jennifer Brehm, Contest Manager
2115 State Capitol, PO Box 98920
Lincoln, NE 68509
- Applicants must be in the fifth grade.
- Artwork should reflect the theme “Bringing Our Missing Children Home”. This phrase must appear somewhere on the poster.
- The theme may be depicted in the student’s artwork through one or a combination of illustrations (e.g., signs and symbols, people, abstract, industry, wildlife) and can be created using media such as acrylics, watercolor, pencils, charcoal, magic markers, spray paint, crayons, and pastels. Digitally produced images, collages, cut-outs, and stamping will not be eligible for consideration.
- The finished poster must measure 8½ x 14 inches.
- The poster must be submitted with a completed application, which includes:
- A description of the poster
- A brief biography of the artist, either typed or written legibly
- The Parent/Guardian Release and Consent Form