Please note: posters must include slogan “Bringing Our Missing Children Home” or will not be eligible.
Contest Entry Deadline: February 15, 2023
Please submit contest entries to:
Nebraska Attorney General’s Office
Attention: Jennifer Brehm, Contest Manager
2115 State Capitol, PO Box 98920
Lincoln, NE 68509
- Applicants must be in the fifth grade.
- The new slogan “Bringing Our Missing Children Home” must appear somewhere on the poster.
- Posters must be created by hand. Posters with printed images, collages, and stamping are not eligible.
- Posters should be original in design. Be creative! Use acrylics, watercolor, pencil, charcoal, magic markers, spray paint, crayons, pastels, and etc.
- The finished poster must measure 8½ x 14 inches.
- The poster must be submitted with a completed application, which includes:
- A description of the poster
- A brief biography of the artist, either typed or written legibly
- The Parent/Guardian Release and Consent Form